link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Ta-Da! | Priester Photography

Ta-Da!


Technically, I executed my aforementioned circus performance as planned.

 I just didn't post the finished session last night because I was getting squirmy sitting in my chair.

I was afraid that I might start throwing a tantrum if I had to look at my screen for one second longer.
 So I went to bed.
 But here are the pictures I finished last night which totaled three edited sessions in one day.

Woo. Hoo. for me.

And of course woo. hoo. for my clients.
 By the way, I want this dog.
 I need this dog.
 His name is Charlie.

Which is the perfect, manly name for him.
He's about my speed.

And looks the way I feel some days.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Helm Family".

Up next:  Senior session with attitude

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good looking dog!

Grandma LaVena said...

Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has inherited and the wealth and confusion man has created.

Grandma LaVena said...

Great Family. I like that they brought the dog into the pictures.

John Berger says:
Unlike any other visual image, a photograph is not a rendering, an imitation or an interpretation of its subject, but actually a trace of it. No painting or drawing, however naturalist, belongs to its subject in the way that a photograph does.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .