link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Is it really possible? | Priester Photography

Is it really possible?

*Edit--Edit*--Turns out it's really NOT possible.  I just discovered another session in the hole that I refer to as my brain.  So it's on to finish THAT session and THEN this post will be accurate.*

Did I really make it through this month?
 I'm actually still alive?
 Pinch, pinch.

I'm not dreaming?
 It's true!  It's really true! (said in an over exaggerated movie voice)

This session happens to be the last in the frantic marathon of shooting/editing that's been going on the last month or two here at Priester Photography headquarters. 
 What's up next for your viewing pleasure?
 Besides some things that I can't share with you at the moment, I have the following posts coming up...
 The following shows from Bauhaus Kaffee (in no particular order):



Andy Hyland (with and without facial hair)

and

 I also have a vintage inspired session to finish that I did with some friends...one of which happens to be the owner of  "Belles Blossoms",
 a session I did with my daughters and their friends,
 and my very own family pictures that I took back in October.
 Is that all?
 Oh, wait.

I also have a session in two days, another session on Wednesday and a wedding on Sunday.
Somehow this all sounded better in my head.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Hill Baby".

Up next:  Hmmm.  I think I'm going with The Defibulators for $200 Alex.

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

I think going with the Defibulators for $200 is a great idea. These are beyond amazing and it always amazed me how you keep these fresh. Beautiful mommy/daddy/bay session. And don't forget you now have a family session added in Wednesday, and the month isn't over. Maybe we will all go in together and buy that Defib for your anniversary:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .