link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> My Dearest Spring, | Priester Photography

My Dearest Spring,


In vain I have struggled.

 It will not do.
 My feelings will not be repressed.
 You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
 You're warm sunshine, soft winds and lush greenery bestill my heart.
 I realize that Winter has yet to arrive but alas, I already long for your embrace.
 I vow not to complain about your torrential downpours and tornadic activity if it means I can see you a minute sooner.
Though you may have felt temporarily forgotten while I frolicked with Summer and Fall during your absence, I realize now that we were meant to be together.
 Don't deny our love!
Sincerely,
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Skaggs Family".

Up next:  Elders

3 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

Hey i know some skaggs down here. I wonder if they are related...hm...cool...I like how they all match. I have a sweater that would match them too. Hehe :)

WSMIL said...

Priester Poetry . com:)

SandraSkiles said...

Cute Pix. I miss Spring as well. I, though, love the torrential downpours and tornadic weather...

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .