link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Ergodicity | Priester Photography

Ergodicity

Yes, it's a word.
 It's a synonym of random.
 Which is what this post is all about...
 ergodicity.

Say it with me:  er go dic ity.

Very good.
 I have a new background in my studio.

I have another one in the works for my next session on Wednesday.
 Hopefully these two things will help me make it through a winter cramped in the studio without strangling someone.
 My head itches.

I think it's the hairspray I've been using.

I have side bangs now so I must use "products" in my hair.

My scalp isn't used to "products". 
 It apparently prefers nakedness and freedom.
 I have been playing Words With Friends a lot.

I've also been playing Scrabble with my husband.
 This should explain any unusually complex word usage that occurs here in the future.
 Aside from ergodicity.

That was unrelated.
 About six years ago I had terrible knee pain.
 It was so bad that I went to the doctor.

I don't go to the doctor.

He told me I had a torn meniscus and something was wrong with my platella.
 Bummer.

He scheduled surgery.
 I decided the next day that I wasn't having surgery.
 I went to the store, bought a big bottle of glucosamine chondroiton and took two pills a day for a week and a half.

No more pain.
 And still no pain six years later.

I only mention this because I've talked to four people in the last two weeks with knee pain that sounded just like mine.
 I just looked it up and glucosamine is recommend for people with torn meniscuses...

meniscusas?

menisci?

I'll have to look that up later.
I should obviously be a doctor.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Layla Bug".

Up next:  I give up.

PS--Please excuse any typos.  I'm tired and refuse to proofread tonight.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww!!!! Cute,cute,cute. I love the background.
I can't wait to see the next one.
How much do I owe you for the knee diagnosis?;)

SandraSkiles said...

I had no interest in reading the blog, sorry!!! Too cute of pix!! I'll take one of everything please!!!

B said...

One meeeeleeeeone dollars. I have to pay for medical school.

WSMIL said...

Some people can't take that stuff it makes the condition worse, FYI. And I'm all for naked and freedom:) And if I could come up with the meeeleeeeone dollars needed I to would get one of each she is adorable and was the pick me up I needed today, thanks;)

PS: new background is great!

Lunsford said...

I love the picture where she is wearing a pink hat and she is not looking at you. I also love having the internet again so I can read your blog and learn new words, and to call your mother in law before I stop by. Your blog is all kinds of educational.

Unknown said...

What a picture perfect little family, You guys are sooo cute !!!!! That baby ! What a DOLL !

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Mama Erin

Ashes of Abdication said...

awww...i love the cute little hat and pig tails!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .