link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Making Faces | Priester Photography

Making Faces

It occurred to me how ridiculous I must look while editing.
I sit all hunched over my keyboard with one hand on the keys and one on the mouse...another variation is with one hand on the mouse with the other propped under my chin.
My face is literally 13 inches from the monitor.
I measured.
I usually have the radio on...Pandora radio.
I've been told that I'm either singing or humming to songs that I don't even know the words to.
Which, according to Mercede, sounds particularly awful if I do it while wearing headphones.
I can feel my eyes tensing up while I'm concentrating on something with a lot of detail.
I'm sure this is why I have a giant vertical wrinkle directly between my eyes.
This reminded me of a teacher I had that twitched her mouth every time she was cutting something.
With every downward snip her lips puckered up on the right.
I probably look something like that while I'm editing.
I've considered recording myself one day with the web cam.
I'm just not sure I can live with the findings of such documentation.

So for now I'll live in ignorance.
And hope that there isn't some way that people can be watching me without my knowledge or consent via said web cam.

Which happens to be a fear of mine.

Which is why I keep it unplugged unless I'm webcam-ing with someone.

True story.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Rehkop Family".

Up next:  Graff Baby

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one cute family. I love how the baby
Is looking at his mommy like there is no one
else in the world. Ah for my kids to look at
me that way again. Great job! I bet the next
Family will not be near as cute. Wink,wink

Amy S.

Anonymous said...

Very funny! We were so darn cute the camera couldn't handle it!!!
Erin

WSMIL said...

The pictures are great but that is nothing new! And I'm in total agreement with you on the webcam, and there is no way you look weird as you edit you are too adorable:) No brown nose involved we think to much of you to find your looks weird. You are our favorite fat friend:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .