link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Check... | Priester Photography

Check...

Session two of three edited.

Check.
 Pictures ordered.

Check. 
 Third session of the day loaded, converted to jpeg and ready to edit.

Check.
 Laundry done.

Check.

At least the kids said it was done, so it must be, right?

I'll get back to you on that one.
 Ten bazillion phone calls answered.

Check.
Children warm and well fed.

Check.

Okay. They're fed.  Just maybe not "well fed".
 Pandora radio listened to and multiple glasses of tea drank from a mason jar.

Check.
 Last minute trip to Wal-Mart for supper groceries and beer.

Check. 
 And I also went to my scheduled hair appointment that I thought was canceled due to inclement weather, so...

Hair cut.

Check.

Eyebrows waxed.

Ouch. (not really)

Check.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Armes Family Too".

Up next:  Session Three followed by a  nervous breakdown

2 comments:

SandraSkiles said...

I wish you could tell us how your clients in your pix are related. I'm really curious sometimes. Glad you're getting so much accomplished by the way!

WSMIL said...

After nervous breakdown give yourself a big pat on the back, or maybe before that to stave off aforementioned breakdown:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .