link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> For Human Use Only | Priester Photography

For Human Use Only



Some things I am currently enjoying that may interest you as well:
Free. Downloadable. Ebooks.

Yes, free.
They happen to be free because their copyrights have expired, which means you can find most of the "classics" but they also have some copyrighted material (with the owners' permission).
One caveat...according to their website, "The Project Gutenberg website is for human users only."
Therefore, if you are a robot, space alien or amoeba please disregard the link above.

You are apparently not welcome.
--P.G. Wodehouse (pronounced woodhouse)
I am absolutely smitten with this author.

Smitten, I tell you!
Though many of his books were written in the early 1900's they sound thoroughly modern.
They have sarcasm (love), humor (love), British exclamations (what!), sophisticated characters (pish-posh), slapstick-like story lines (perfect) and yet still manage to produce endearing and profound thoughts (at least according to my pea brain).
Just picture Dr. House (yum) mixed with Robert Downey Jr. (yummier) in a sort of Sherlock Holmes mystery meets a truly captivating drama meets The Three Stooges.
I am currently reading everything he has ever written (99 books from what I can gather) and admonish you to do the same.
What else am I enjoying?

Ah, yes...

For its ability to make me appear smarter than I actually am by allowing me to make sure "amoeba" was spelled correctly and that "caveat" actually meant "a warning".
--My guilty pleasure of laying in bed with Matt while watching American Pickers, Storage Wars and/or American Restoration.
Because frankly, even though the acting isn't that great and they're obviously rigged it still insults my intelligence far less than watching the news.
Even though nearly everything on it is not effective, not possible or not worth it, the site still gives me unreasonably high expectations to attempt to reach and I like lofty goals.
You know...lofty goals...like a clean bathtub.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Gruenke Senior."

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Beautiful girl! Love these pictures.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .