link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Cha-ching! | Priester Photography

Cha-ching!

Guess what?
 I now accept credit cards.
 That's right.
 I'm big time now.

In fact you can just start calling me "Big Time."

(Not really.)
 Please keep in mind that I'm not encouraging you to pay with a credit card...
 because it costs me money and it's most likely going to cost you (unless you are a very disciplined person who happens to pay off your card every month in which case I hate you (not really))...
 but I thought my clients would enjoy having the option available.
 You know.

In case of an emergency.
 Specifically, an I-need-to-buy-pictures-NOW-or-I'm-going-to-hyperventilate-but-don't-have-cash-flow-or-I-ran-out-of-checks emergency.
 It's a very specific emergency.
 Some might not even consider it an emergency.
 But unless those people happen to be your mother or your significant other (or your credit card company) it doesn't really matter what they think.
 Would you like to know what I think is the best part of being a credit card taking business?
 They sent me a little sticker to put on my door that has the Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover logo.

*giggle*

I feel so grown up.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Gann Family."


6 comments:

tammy m said...

These are great. That little man has such personality :)

WSMIL said...

I'm feeling a credit emergency because he is toooo cute in his little hats!

And really Bootsie you can't be Big Time only one cool nickname per person:)

Anonymous said...

So Bootsie...does this mean you now wear bigger boots now that you are in the big time? The little guy is soo cute and oozes personality. Love the one of his back sitting on the suitcases! Waiting to pull another razzle dazzle.

LUNSFORD said...

Yes the one of his back is my favorite too. Soo cute! He is so confident in his cuteness he doesn't even have to look at the camera. Well done Bootsie!

Kristi said...

Big Time Bootsie! Sounds like you could be with the circus. Keep that in mind in case the photography gig doesn't work out.

WSMIL said...

Oh that so works! Big Time Bootsie:) love it!!!
way to go Kristi

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .