link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Hmmmm. Sigh. | Priester Photography

Hmmmm. Sigh.

So.

I have to leave in 30 minutes for a session and I need to get these pictures blogged and loaded (sort of like locked and loaded?) and I have absolutely nothing in mind to blog about.
So I'm going to sit here and type until something interesting comes out.
So.  Um.  Yeah.

You can blame this on Matt because we were laying in bed last night and I said, "I need something to blog about.  Do something funny."
And he just looked at me with contempt in his eyes and turned on the t.v.
And then this morning I was taking a shower and had my eyes closed while I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair and when I opened them he was standing right in front of my face.
I screamed and slapped him, which I thought was an interesting reaction to finding a man in the shower with you.
And then he said, "Blog about that."
And I said, "I can't."

"People complain when I blog about being in the shower."
"It makes them uncomfortable."
Oops.

See the things he makes me do?
If he would've just done something funny last night this all could've been avoided.
So address your letters of complaint to him.
Hmmm.

*tapping fingers on desk*
So yeah.

Uh.

So.  It looks like it's gonna be a nice day?
And um...

*shuffles off stage with head bowed in defeat and the microphone trailing behind*
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Rubino Family."

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

So much like his father sometimes it scares me, the rest of the time it just makes me laugh so very hard:)

Beautiful family!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .