link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> New Heights/New Lows | Priester Photography

New Heights/New Lows

I had a first today.

 Which doesn't happen very often.
 I had an engagement session this afternoon and my clients wanted a picture way up in a hay loft in an old barn.
 I liked her idea, however it was so high up that the angle would have been all askew.
 I muttered something about wishing I had a big step ladder in the company of my client and his parents.
 And the client's dad piped up and said, "I can raise ya up in the bucket if ya want."

I said, "Bucket?"
 He said, "Yeah", and pointed to a high lift bucket.

I laughed.
 He wasn't joking.
The proof is up in the sidebar under my "Instagram" pictures.

I have now been hoisted into the air in a high lift bucket to get a picture.

I love my job.
Side note:  I'm sitting here typing this while Matt and the kids are in the living room watching Secondhand Lions and I'm crying.  I'm crying over a movie that I'm only listening to.  

What does that mean?!
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Carr Family."

4 comments:

B said...

Test...

Unknown said...

What a cool shot of you in the bucket!

WSMIL said...

We are totally go to need a copy of the picture of you in the bucket! That is a winner:) Great pictures.

Unknown said...

Great photography, every picture has great attractive look, they have chosen great place for photography, he is really a great photographer who has taken these awesome photographs. I want to say thanks for sharing these amazing snaps.

bespoke printing

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .