link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> It's a bird, it's a plane, it's... | Priester Photography

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...

This senior brought his shirt and his glasses specifically for this shoot.

When he told me his plan I was a little worried.

I told him, "This is walking a fine line between creative and tacky."

But his nickname is "Superman" (which has something to do with him trying to stop a rolling vehicle with his body when he was younger which he has still has scars from).

So I embraced the idea and this is one of the shots we came up with...not to mention the fact that we had a blast doing it.

(At least I did, and from the amount of laughing he did, I'm pretty sure he had fun too.)
This is the before...
 
And this is a close-up so you can see the pixels in the comic book technique... 
I think it looks pretty awesome.

And even though it took quite a bit of time to edit which definitely could have been time spent on editing the rest of his session, I think it was worth it.
And while I don't expect him to print them into wallets to hand out to his friends, I think he'll like it.

Now...back to work!
B

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

Brillant! And what a great idea. Can't wait to see the rest of his shots.

Mariah said...

Hey! I know where that is,lol. I just so happen to work there. Anyways, love the idea, very cool.

Unknown said...

I would print them as wallets and hand them out to friends!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .