link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Kangaroo Misunderstanding | Priester Photography

Kangaroo Misunderstanding


--Despite the fact that I have football player-like shoulders I can not keep a purse hanging from them.
What does this mean?
I guess I have unusually slanted football player-like shoulders.
That's the only explanation.
In order to alleviate this problem I've been wearing my purse across my chest like a messenger bag.
The problem with this is that I then look (and feel) as if I'm wearing a seat belt while walking through a store.
These are the dilemmas of a woman with football player-like shoulders.

That happen to be slanted.
--A recent conversation between Matt and I:
Me (as I leaned over to kiss him as he sat on the couch):  Mmmm.  Your lips are soft.
Matt:  You smell like kangaroo butt.
Me (acting afflicted and walking away):  Well, I haven't had a chance to brush my teeth yet.
Matt (looking confused):  Did you use that purple hairspray?
Me (coming to a realization that by "kangaroo butt" he meant Aussie hairspray):  Oh.  Yes.  
(But I still went to brush my teeth.)

(And gargle.)
--Why do we have to keep boxes for everything?
It is one of life's many pondered questions.
And while I don't have the answer, I do know this:
If you want something to break, throw the box away.

Simple as that.
Because no matter what it is...a vacuum, dvd player, computer, toaster, or nose hair trimmer (?)...it senses when the box is gone and due to the fact that inanimate objects form close bonds with the boxes they are packaged in they can't take the loss.
They break down and give up on life.

Because if they can't be happy with their box in their life then YOU can't be happy.

That's what they're thinking.

So.

Word to the wise.

Keep your boxes.

Or suffer the penalty!
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "McDonald Family."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .