link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Facial Hair | Priester Photography

Facial Hair

 While shooting this family/partial senior session we somehow managed to get into a discussion about facial hair.

I have no idea how that subject came up.

(raising eyebrows)
 It seems that I've been horribly mistaken in my understanding of facial hair terminology.
 What we see pictured below is a goatee.

Wacey referred to it often during the session with comments like "the goatee is lookin' good today"...
and Wyatt pulled it on several occasions...it's what brothers do (I guess).
 So when I mentioned that I liked it when my husband sported a "fu manchu" they thought I was crazy.

While I'm not denying that fact, I will say that upon researching facial hair designs I discovered that while the fu manchu is an actual facial hair style, it's not what I thought it was. 
 The style I was thinking of is actually a goatee with a mustache but shaved very short.

Don't you feel better now that you know my facial hair preferences?

I thought so.
My efforts to determine which facial hair was which did not result in a waste of time because I stumbled across something that absolutely made my day.
 It's the Goatee Saver!

You have to watch the commercial, it's only 1 minute and 11 seconds long and totally worth it.

This is the funniest thing I've seen...
well...the funniest thing I've seen since the Shake Weight anyway.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Johnson Family".

Up next:  A Ladybug and a Bumblebee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .