link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Some Like It Hot | Priester Photography

Some Like It Hot

I have discovered that I don't like my food straight out of the oven, straight out of the crockpot, or straight off the grill.
 I like it to be lukewarm.
 I don't like cheese and toppings falling off my pizza when I try to eat it because it's so hot.

I like the cheese to be in one place, preferably on the pizza and cool enough to eat.
I don't like my homemade breads to be so hot that they're steaming...it makes them feel wet.

I like my bread just warm enough to melt the butter I slather all over it.

What diet?
As a matter of fact, I don't like any of my foods to be piping hot.
It hurts my lips and my tongue.

And my throat.

I've heard that if you prefer warm food to hot it's an indication that you have superior taste buds.
I've always wanted to be superior at something, but tastebuds?

Seriously.  
Though it makes sense that the one thing I would be superior at would involve making me a better eater...

I could've been born with superior thinking ability, superior coordination or superior metabolism, but no...
I'm blessed with superior tastebuds.

How could this possibly benefit me?
 I can not be the only one who suffers from this dilemma.
 There must be others like me.

Am I a lost breed? 
 Fellow hot food haters, unite!
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Gresham Girls".

Up next:  Cuteness in a tutu.

3 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

Those are so beautiful. I think im in love. With fall. Haha

WSMIL said...

You will be losing that superior ability soon (or so they ((still don't know who they are)) say). As you age the taste buds are one of the first things to go;) I'm not sure if that is true or helpful but it is all I have this morning.

Bumble-Bree said...

I was hoping you were going tot alk about the movie "Some Like It Hot". But this is ok, too. Hehe. These little girls are so pretty!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .