link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Did I ever tell you... | Priester Photography

Did I ever tell you...

that London was tongue tied?
 As a side note I would just like to add that it was pure coincidence that the above picture landed right in line with the above question.
I'm not smart enough to lay them out like that on purpose. 
 Back to the dramatically unfolding story that I'm sure you're dying to hear about...

London was tongue tied.

(cue dramatic music)
 I'm not sure how old he was when we figured it out...probably when he was old enough to try to stick out his tongue...
 a tongue that would only come out halfway and pulled in at the middle.

It was so cute.

I probably have a picture of it somewhere.
However, he is tongue tied no longer.

And here's where the story gets a little bit graphic.
Not really.

But it will make you squint your eyes and wrinkle your nose a little bit.

That's what I did anyway.
  I was trying to keep him quiet one day while he was sitting on my lap, so I let him play with my bracelet. 
 It had little metal loops on it with beads.
 He was chewing quite happily on the bracelet and then suddenly began screaming.
 I realized after a moment that the bracelet loop was hooked on the skin under his tongue (the skin causing the tongue tied-ness).

I tried to loosen it but as you can imagine London was not being very helpful during his predicament while screaming his fool head off with a bracelet attached to his tongue (and at some point I believe that my sweater got snagged on it as well).

So I did the only thing a mother could do...I wrinkled up my nose, squinted my eyes...
and yanked it.

In one swift yank.

It bled.

He cried.

But now he can stick his tongue out all the way.

And aren't we all so grateful for that?
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Underwood Family".

Up next:  Tinnin Family

3 comments:

SandraSkiles said...

Poor London!

Bumble-Bree said...

Ew.......
But I liked it when he used to call me Blee. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures!! Don't big blues make your job even easier.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .