link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Buddhist Flutist... | Priester Photography

Buddhist Flutist...



and other random tidbits.
-- It's November 6th and I've still refused to turn the heat on.

Cheap, yes but money doesn't grow on trees as I'm sure you're well aware.

This is the first morning I've been cold.
 --When I edit pictures my right hand gets so cold it hurts.

Even when my body is warm.

There must be an explanation for this.

Maybe I should wear a glove.
 --When I'm sitting for a long time or while driving I always put my left hand under my leg.

I'm not sure if this is out of habit or because it keeps my hand warm.

Why are my hands so cold?

I may need to have an evaluation.
 --I like mustaches.

But not on men.

Or women for that matter.

I like them on shirts and rings and necklaces.

Hey.  Some people like owls, I like mustaches.

Dont' judge me.
 --I rarely buy things on impulse.

I'm too cheap.

However.

I saw this over here and in 1.5 seconds decided I needed it.

So I bought it.

Don't judge me.
 I found a super cool website via the above site as well...it's called DesignMilk and it's amazingly cool.

Probably too cool for me but I still sneak over and look at it and hope to be that cool one day.
 --My mom said she saw a flutist playing at the arch.

I thought she said she saw a buddhist playing at the arch.

I wondered how she knew he was buddhist.

Then all we could do was picture a buddha playing the flute frolicking around the arch.
 --My nose is cold.
 --I have some wonderful senior sessions coming up in the next few posts.

If my hand doesn't fall off first.
 --I bought a lens hood for my camera.

It keeps the sun from glaring into it when I don't want it to.

It makes my camera look bigger.

Does this mean I'm a real photograher now?
 --I have four shows from Bauhaus Kaffee to edit.

I wish I could get to them now.

I know you'll like them.
 --I've decided to teach myself (and the kids) how to play the guitar.

How hard could it be really?

I taught myself photography.

Maybe it would warm my hands up.
Have I mentioned that my hands are cold?
B
 
You can see the rest of this session here under "Lincoln Family".
 
Up next:  Senior on a bridge.

2 comments:

SandraSkiles said...

Just turn on your heat already!! It feels delightful!!

WSMIL said...

No don't! This is that wonderful time of the year, it's not cold it's not hot it's perfect. How about holding the hand of a loved warm to warm your hand up;)

PS: and I know you are tired of this one but Great Pics!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .