link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Hot Pickles | Priester Photography

Hot Pickles




I don't have the brain power for a lengthy blog post tonight...

or lengthy sentences for that matter.

We'll be going with the whole random statement approach again.

When I say "we" I mean "me".

I just thought I'd try to make you feel more involved in the blogger process.

Is it working?
 --Two days ago I discovered something about myself...

I go to the Amazon website, put things I want in the "cart" and never buy them.

A lot.

It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.

--I wish people were more...something.  I don't know what the word is.

If I need to know something I look it up...online, encyclopedia, dictionary...I do everything I can to find the answer I need before asking someone else for help.

I want people to do this more often.

Resourceful?

Yes.  I want people to be more resourceful.
 --My office chair sits on a plastic floor cover over the carpet (so it can roll around easily).

If I try to scoot forward in my chair to get closer to my screen, the chair just rolls back into a groove that the wheel has made in the aforementioned plastic thingie.

Does this mean I spend too much time in front of my computer?

Or do I need a new plastic floor cover thingie without a groove in it?
 --My children, on this 7th day of November, are finally in a pattern of sleeping in their own, individual beds in their own, individual rooms instead of being divided up in any number of combinations between two beds in one room (usually all three in one twin-sized bed).

Yes, they are 12, 10 and 8.

Yes, we have ample bedding in this house consisting of one queen and three twin sized beds (aside from mine).

At least I finally drew the line.

And besides, they weren't in my bed.

Don't judge me.
 --We still haven't turned on our heat.
 --My elbows are dry.

Does anyone have a suggestion for some really good lotion with no alcohol or petroleum in it?

Seriously.

I could hurt someone with these babies.

I have weapons for elbows.

Help me.
 --Today I found out that people are reading my blog.

Here's how I know:

An anonymous someone approached me and told me to hold out my hand.

I did.

Expecting a piece of candy.

He smacked my hand with a book.

I looked at him in shock.

He said, "Is it warm now?"

(If this makes no sense to you it's because you didn't read my last post.)
 --Matt asked me how to spell "Christopher" a few days ago.

That's his middle name.

They say opposites attract.
 --I don't like hot pickles.

I like pickles.

Alone.

Not on my sandwiches.

And not hot.

I realized how adamant I am in this area when Mercede was a toddler and barely talking...

She picked her pickles off of every sandwich and said "icky".

She'd never even had a pickle.

I've warped my children.
 --It's interesting the difference a hand placement can make on a keyboard.

For instance:

"xo smf trs;;u yotrf smf epi;f ;olr yp gomodj yjod n;ph/" would have made complete and total sense if my fingers had been placed one key to the left on my keyboard.
--I'm cold.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Becca".

Up next:  A boy.  Who is a senior.

5 comments:

Derek A. said...

"zi and really tired and would like to finish this blog"?

JVick said...

I use "eucerin" cream on my kids and myself. The doctor also recomended "aquaphor" because both of them are wonderful for ppl who have extremely sensitive skin. Morgan can not use anything with perfume or dyes in it- cause she has eczema and she will break out with hives. This is what works for us- hope it helps. Oh, and the cheap mother in me has found generics for both types and they work wonderfully at about 1/5 the price :)

SandraSkiles said...

I use Eucerin on Connor's dry skin and it works. Aquaphor is from that brand. And I do the same thing...put things in carts and never buy them. It's like my wish list.

WSMIL said...

We all put things in carts and never buy, it's what thrify people do:) The pickle story I prefer was Summer yanking poor London's pickles off his sandwich before he could decide if he liked hot pickles and flinging them from the car window;) Don't worry about it though we are all warped children and we don't judge you for proof look at all the helpful elbow suggestions!

M-a-licious said...

Put new plastic floor thingy in your Amazon cart. These are some of the most beautiful pics yet. I was impressed enough to comment. I adore your new choices of settings. Great job! If I could put a smiley face sticker on here I would.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .