link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Mornin', Suh. | Priester Photography

Mornin', Suh.




I began reading Mother West Wind's Neighbors to the kids tonight.
 It's by Thornton Burgess.
 It was written in 1914.
 In case you needed to know.
 We made it to chapter two and at this juncture my favorite character is Unc' Billy Possum.
 We are introduced to him in the following manner...
 "Ah reckons yo' alls doan know me.  Ah comes from ol' Virginny and this place is so like mah ol' home that Ah reckon Ah'll stay.  Some folks calls me Ol' Bill Possum but most folks calls me Unc' Billy."
 Ah would lock very much to tock lock this all the tom.
 Ceptin' that it makes for maht hod readin' and writen'.
 And it done make the back of mah throat feel a maht bit pinchy.
 And ah reckon' it takes a fine bit'ah mah concentration of my brain pahts too.
 We ahll be knowin' how awful badly Ah need full use of mah brain pahts.

So maybe I should stop speaking "Ol' Virginny".

On a slightly different note:
I think Mr. Sebastian resembles a younger Mel Gibson.

Sorry if this troubles you Mrs. Sebastian.

Ah just be statin' the facts as Ah see um'.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Sebastian Family".

Up next:  Underwood

**I would like to add that when I went back to proof read this post I couldn't stop giggling.  I'm very juvenile.

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

Always surprising never boring and an absolute must on rainy days for cheering one up,keep them coming!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .