link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> What does this say about me? | Priester Photography

What does this say about me?


I finally took the time to clean out my purse today.

Here are the entire contents:

a wallet

a date book

a pair of sunglasses

an empty envelope with a list on the back

an empty Altoids can
 a purple ring

a travel sized Advil container

 a tiny bottle of clear nail polish

Burts Bees hand creme

a microfiber cleansing cloth
 EOS lip balm

a cardboard full of bobby pins

Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom hand sanitizer

Blue Goo Cracked Heel Cream
 Cover Girl pressed powder

a silver business card holder containing 3 business cards

a tube of Equate anti-itch cream

Neutrogena body lotion (from a hotel)

a blue flashlight
    
2 used napkins

1 wadded up tissue

a cell phone

Revlon nail clippers

a revlon nail file

3 girlie products

a set of someone's car keys (?)

a tube of Abreva
 4 lip glosses

2 chapsticks

4 pieces of Trident

3 bottles of allergy eye drops

a pencil
 an empty gas card

a bottle of Jergens lotion

18 reciepts

2 gum wrappers
 a $10 JC Penney card

6 bank receipts

a Greek Yogurt coupon

a trial package of Advil PM
 a free Red Box coupon

a Panera Bread gift card
 2 peanut butter crackers

2 Subway cookies

half a can of Pringles Original (the small can)
a package of cupcake liners

a package of thumbtacks

and

$7.42 in change

I did not make this up.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Smith Family".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even have that much stuff in my whole room!
Mercede

Anonymous said...

o wow i know what i am using that redbox card on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WSMIL said...

Beautiful children, and may I suggest a smaller purse:) Or start using it as an exercise program, I'm sure you would have killer arms in no time;)

Bell Lee Button said...

I cant believe how many creme's alone you had in your purse! You're an itch freak! Haha JK. REALLY cute kids! But you should be assured of one thing, B, that if there was ever an emergency where you were locked up with nothing but your purse you'd survive at least 2 months. Haha.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .