link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Off the top--Take Five | Priester Photography

Off the top--Take Five

We have two toy fox terriers.

When they're sleeping and (apparently) dreaming they make little barking sounds under their breath.
It sounds like little bubbles popping.

Lots of little bubbles.

I don't know how they do it.
Every time I hear them do it I'm reminded of Barkley on Sesame Street when he falls asleep and dreams about playing Frisbee.
I wish I made cute little bubble popping sounds when I was dreaming.

Matt says it's quite the opposite.
I was at the store a few days ago.

I saw two elderly ladies.  One of them was pushing a shopping cart.
There was a baby doll in the seat part of the cart.

Not a real baby.

A baby doll.
I had a shoot in Sikeston this past week so I stopped in Cape for some DIY supplies at Hobby Lobby.

I was looking for some beaded garland for a project.

I needed 4 packages of silver.
They only had one.

One of the workers got on a ladder and looked through apple buckets full of beads for me.

I was helping and a staple from the bucket stabbed into my fingernail.
It bled.

Then it swelled, throbbed and bled some more.

It may end up falling off.

All in the pursuit of a pretty awesome wall hanging.

And we never did find more silver.
I also stopped at Taco John's.

Because it's taco-rific.

As I was placing my order a young girl walked in holding her pet fish.
Yes.

A pet fish.

In a bag.

She asked the cashier if it was okay if she brought in her pet fish so that it didn't get overheated in the car.
He just laughed and said, "I don't see why not.  It doesn't bite does it?"

I want to make up little cards that say:

"You can read about this later on my blog at www.priesterphotography.blogspot.com."

Then I can hand them to people in situations like this.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Ashley S".

Up next:  Another senior

6 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

These are sooo good!

Ashes of Abdication said...

WOW! i love them all! B why do you hafta make it so hard for me to choose! haha

WSMIL said...

I'd take them all, but if you don't pick the first one on this post, well it just means we have different tastes, but I must say INCREDIBLE!!!! All though I'm also extremely fond of the last one, and all the swing ones. Great job B. And as amazing as it is I know the lady with the doll, she is very sweet, and has Alzheimers. Also yes to the business cards:) That is a great idea because it will bring so many more followers.

Anonymous said...

yes you need to hand out cards for your unsuspecting sources...Having spent many yrs with senior citizens the baby doll story to me is not strange...text me what you need in silver.I am near 2 hobby lobby's for 2 days

Breanne Miiller said...

These are beautiful pictures Ashley!!!!

Ashes of Abdication said...

Thank you and i loved the ones of lil bentley!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .