link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Pure Evil | Priester Photography

Pure Evil


That's me.

Why?

Because I just finished editing a graduation party photobooth session that has been highly anticipated.

I have all the files available to let you peruse at your leisure.

Instead, I've decided to make you watch it while listening to the most completely random song ever.

A song that I just found on the interwebs and have fallen in love with.

A song that in some sort of weird, twisted, psychological way could be my theme song.

And now you will be singing it ALL day.

I promise.

Mwa-ah-ah!

Enjoy.
B

PS--My suggestion is that you click play and then click pause for about 3 minutes to allow the file time to load so it will play all the way through.  It's a rather large file (HD), so even with DSL it takes a bit to load.

Also, you could click here to see it bigger.

I will load the images here sometime tomorrow for your silent viewing pleasure.

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! It was like reliving it, and it was a blast! So again Thanks.

Mariah said...

I LOVE it! Perfect song and wow those are some hilarious pictures!

Anonymous said...

That was such a cool video! They all looked like they had so much fun! Who new dressing up in funny things was so much fun!
Mercede

Bell Lee Button said...

That was soooo good! Mariah i am so sorry i couldn't make it! But that seemed like so much fun! Awesome song!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .