link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Grrrrrr | Priester Photography

Grrrrrr



Storms.

Thunder.

Lightning.

Actually, just the lightning.

 Every time I sit down to work thunder starts rolling in the distance.

Headed this way.
Feel like I'm racing the clock to get posts up or any editing done.

Also, why is that when you're in a hurry things won't load, cars won't start, make-up lids won't come off, milk spills and you drop everything?

Lightning just flashed!

Shutting down....
B

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

For us your loyal followers, we hope the storms stop soon:) For my hubby's garden, I hope they don't. Sorry to pick tomatoes over you, but they last such a short time:)

Breanne Miiller said...

Thank you so much! He looks so cute! i love the second picture its so adorable and funny :) can't wait to see the others!

Jill said...

Yay! Been wondering when we'd see this sweet little baby. Also can't wait to see the rest.

Bell Lee Button said...

I KNOW THIS BABY! He looks sooooo cute! Maybe because he is so cute. Breezy why did you have to have such a cute kid?! Haha. JK.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .