link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Purpose it again. | Priester Photography

Purpose it again.



So I have a new addiction.
 It's repurposing. More specifically DIY (do-it-yourself) projects from repurposed materials.

I've always been into making things (floral arrangements, artwork for frames, etc.) but now I can make things from things I already have.
 Wait till you see what I'm doing to an old world globe. You will be amazed.
The downfall to my internet searchings for amazing DIY/repurposed projects is that I now need to learn how to knit.

I need to learn how to reupholster furniture.

And I need a slide next to my staircase.

Hey.  I taught myself how to take pictures.  Surely I can teach myself the basic carpentry skills that would be needed to create curved pieces of wood.

Piece of cake.
B

9 comments:

WSMIL said...

Let your husband make the slide, and I can set you up with family members who can teach you to do the rest of your repurpose ideas:) And if we were all as beautiful and adorable as this girl we would make your picture taking a lot easier, GORGEOUS!

Breanne Miiller said...

Ashley your pics turned out so good!!! you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty! Beautiful blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

awww... she's so cute!!! Course im just her unbiased mother! Thanks for squeezing her in, the pictures look FANTASTIC!!!!!

Ashes of Abdication said...

AAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!! i love them!!! so cute i love the first one and the swing!!!! they are my favorites so far!!!!

Bell Lee Button said...

Hey thats my buddy! Haha. Great pics B! Hey its a great thing being a DIY person because they are so creative!

WSMIL said...

It's nice to finally meet you (sortof) Ms. AA, and yes, I agree with you totally, so far the swing one is a fav:) Can't wait to see the rest.

Mariah said...

Love the pictures! You look amazing Ashley! I can't wait to see the rest

Ashes of Abdication said...

aww thank you wsmil!! haha i hope i can meet you! haha I love them all im gonna have such a hard time choosing!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .