link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Pee U | Priester Photography

Pee U


I have an issue.  If you want to call it an issue.

Yes, let's call it an issue.
Though it's more perplexment than issue.

It's my blog, I'll call it what I want.
There's this weird thing that happens everyday when I put on my deodorant.

And, yes, I wear it everyday.
Almost.

But that's beside the point.
You know how you have to click it up so more product comes out?

I do that every time.
I mean every time.

And I'm not using that much deodorant...like two swipes and I'm done.

Where is it going?
I don't click it back down.

Is there some abnormal deodorant shrinkage phenomena that I'm not aware of?

Maybe I just have super absorbent underarms.

Your thoughts?
B

You can see the rest of this little guy here under "Baby B".

Up next:  Wedding!

5 comments:

WSMIL said...

Ask your family about your deodrant;) Because I use mine everyday and don't click it up everyday, so find out who else is using:)

And is it ok that I think it's terrible for a new mom to be this skinny? Alright I'll put the jealous monster back into it's cage. Beautiful family!

Bell Lee Button said...

Breezy you look so cute! Baby B is so alert its so neat to see his eyes so wide.

Breanne Miiller said...

Aww thanks!! I love it when he looks all around with those big blue eyes!

Bell Lee Button said...

asome pictures baby b he is geting so big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bell Lee Button said...

breezy i just can't get over how good you and baby b together



p.s. this is macie

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .