link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Ain't you had no fetchin' up? | Priester Photography

Ain't you had no fetchin' up?

Sometimes, when I hear people talking, I do this thing in my head where I rearrange their sentences completely over the top.
For instance, if someone were to say, "Ain't you had no fetchin' up?"
I might be thinking, "Have you never been raised correctly in the entire span of your life, young lass?"
Apparently my inner voice is British.
If someone said, "Were you born in a barn?",

I might be thinking, "Did your mother deliver you in an establishment created for creatures to dwell?".
If someone said, "He was like a bull in a china shop",
I might be thinking, "He was similar to an adult male bovine mammal wreaking havoc in a department store full of fine, white ceramic material".
And if someone said, "They're like two peas in a pod",
I could be thinking, "They are comparable to two spherical green seed vegetables encapsuled in an elongated seed vessel together".
You should try it sometime.

It's fun.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Kelley Bump".

Up next:  A senior session

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

I now see G and I as vegetables encapsulated together! Thanks! Great way to start the day:)

Anonymous said...

Call it what you want close the door when you leave.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .