link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Trading Spaces | Priester Photography

Trading Spaces

More specifically trading things.

I live next door to my mom and dad.
It works for us (most of the time).

When I need parmesan cheese or a piece (or loaf) of bread, she typically has it.
When she needs to fill her bottles of water (because her water is "contaminated"), I have an abundant supply of fresh well water.
We also have this fun little game we play (depending on your definition of "fun").
Sometimes when they're gone for the day I'll sneak into the house and take something...usually a small piece of furniture or a blanket....something I've had my eye on.

The last time I took the vintage gold/brown chair you see in a lot of my pictures that has the gash in the seat.
Then I wait for her to notice that it's gone.
I knew she had taken something this week but I didn't know what.

She kept asking me if I was missing anything.

I've been too busy to pay attention to my home surroundings.
Until today.

I was walking into the house and I noticed that my new Pottery Barn pillows ($1.50 at a junk shop) were missing from my porch furniture.
I saw mom was in the garage.

This is the conversation that took place:

Me:  HEY!!
Her:  What:?

Me:  You TOOK my pillows!!

Her:  (loud laughter)

Me:  (under my breath as I was walking inside)  You better keep your eye on your fireplace mantle lady.
If nothing else it adds a little excitement to our day.

*Please note--Do NOT try this with your neighbors unless you're related to them.  You might end up in the clink.
B

The above video is pretty cruddy quality.  I tried uploading the HD version 3 times (5 hours each time) and gave up.  View it small.  Imagine it big.  Thank you.

You can see the rest of the wedding images here under "Freeman/Novotny Weddding".

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

And people wonder why I keep my doors locked:) Very beautiful and creative wedding! I like when people go outside the box, they look very happy.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .