link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Reasons I Love Google | Priester Photography

Reasons I Love Google



--It lovingly corrects me, in much the same way a mother corrects her child. 


 For instance...when I accidentally search for "yotub" it tells me:  "Showing results for youtube.  Search instead for yotub".
 In my mind I hear a softly spoken, slightly robotic woman's voice saying, "You typed "yotub"...I don't think that's really what you meant to search for now, is it?  "YouTube" is a much better option than "yotub" but if you still want to go with your original search I'll leave that option open to you.  Because you're a big girl wearing big girl panties and you have a right to make your own decisions."
 --It doesn't judge me for my ignorance.
 I use a lot of weird phrases and old sayings while blogging.  I want to make sure the phrases mean what I've thought them to mean or I'm using it in the correct context so as not to offend anyone or forever display my ignorance on the world wide web, so I'm often searching for things like "cue the music", "whomsoever", "off the top" or "poetic justice".

Google doesn't make me feel like an idiot for doing this on a regular basis.

It just shrugs its shoulders and tells me what I need to know.
 --It helps me with spelling.

*Side note:  How are these two images of the the same baby?
 I don't have a spell checker on my blog, so if I have trouble spelling, say "exercise" (I always want to add an extra "s" in there somewhere") I just type in "ex" and Google gives me the "ercise" without my even pressing the search button.
 If I type "conduc" it gives me "tivity".

If I type "misc" it gives me "reant".

Who needs a dictionary with a mind reading web browser?
 --It helps me help the children with their school work.
 Do you need to know how many pints are in a quart?

Would you like to know how to easily read a ruler?

Maybe you want to see an image of the optic nerve?


Oh.  Wait.  That last one was all me.

And if you're wondering, the answer is NOT 17.
 Whatever your question, Google can find the answer for you.

Or at least something close enough.
 --It's free.
Um. Do I really need to elaborate on that one?

I didn't think so.

Spread the Google love.
B


You can see the rest of this session here under "Lilly One Year".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont we all love google. love the pics B.

niki

WSMIL said...

The pictures are amazing and I'm sure you will understand that I didn't click on the optic nerve I see enough of them on a regular basis:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .