link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Words of Wisdom | Priester Photography

Words of Wisdom

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I've noticed people quoting a lot lately.

Sometimes they quote someone famous and sometimes it's anonymous.

Sometimes they get the quote right.  Sometimes they don't.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I decided that I might be able to contribute to the quoting community.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Below are some words of wisdom from yours truly.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
*Disclaimer--Though I think these quotes came from my own thinker I can't guarantee that my thinker wasn't influenced by someone else's more intellectually advanced thinker (living or dead)  If you hear a tone of similarity between the following quotes quoted by yours truly and some other quote worthy soul, please let me know and I will give them credit...thereby quoting them yet again. 

Let the quoting commence...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
"There are too many amazing musicians on the planet to let a radio station be in control of what your ears get to hear."
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
"Trying to be witty oftentimes results only in proving your mental instability."
"Give people the benefit of the doubt...you might be surprised who actually benefits."
"Just once, laugh as loud as you really want to about something that no one else thinks is funny."
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
"In time and money, you spend what you make."
"Sit as close as you can to someone you love without touching.  Imagine then that you can never touch them again.  Now try not to touch them.  You might see sparks."
"Read more.  Your brain will thank you."
"Be nice.  It feels good.  Unless you're evil."

There you go.  Brandi's words of wisdom. 

Don't try to digest it all at once.

You might vomit.
B


You can see the rest of this family session here under "Huffman Family".

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .