link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Spitters | Priester Photography

Spitters


I wonder.

Is it just the area in which I live, or is the whole of society noticing the frequency with which people are spitting these days?
 Why am I constantly seeing people spit?

In public.
 It's disgusting and I don't even like the sound of the word.

Spit.

Ew.
 I wrinkle up my nose when I say it.

Spit (wrinkled nose).
I realize that many spitters in my area are spitters because they are chewers.

Chewers?  They chew.  Tobacco.  And then spit.  In case you didn't know.

However, I don't believe that the spitters I'm seeing are chewers.  They don't have the tell-tale sign of a circle on their back pocket indicating that they're chewers. 
 Yes, I realize that not all chewers have a tobacco can mark on their back pocket.

(And I also realize that there are probably a lot of spitters in my town wondering why a strange woman was looking at their butt.  I guess that's what they get for spitting in public.)

For the sake of argument, let's just say that 50% of all the spitters I've seen in the last month are chewers.
 What about the other 50%?

Why are these people spitting!?

In public.
 Do they have a build up of saliva that they need to hastily get rid of but are averse to swallowing?
 Okay.

After much deliberation, the above is the only reason I've come up with for why someone would spit in public.
 Oh wait!

Unless a bug flew in their mouth.
 That explains it!

The epidemic isn't people spitting in public...it's an out of control bug population.

Particularly a bug that is drawn to human saliva.

More specifically, a bug that is drawn to the saliva of humans that happen to be in public.
 Yes.

I realize that would be a very specific bug category, but it's the only explanation.

Unless you've got something better.
 And for the record...these are the only reasons you would ever see me spit in public:

--If the aforementioned bug flew into my mouth.

--If I happened to be participating in a town watermelon spitting contest.

--That is all.
If you can think of any other acceptable reasons why someone would need to spit (not to mention spit in public) I would love to hear your input on this very hot topic.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Senior Heather".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not suggesting this as appropriate behavior..just another possible reason. It is alergy season add over 20 inches of rain and the mold and nasties of stuff in the air makes some people say ...I ain't swallowing that...yes now is the time for a wrinkled nose and a giant ewwwwww

WSMIL said...

It isn't bugs it's pollen/allergies and don't worry one day you to will need to spit anywhere you can;)

Anonymous said...

i love you work. yu the best can i be as good as u one day

----niki

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .