link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Newsflash!! | Priester Photography

Newsflash!!

Beep-bee-dee-dee-peep!

This just in!

My sister is having a baby!

I mean, not like I just found out my sister is pregnant, but like she will be pushing a small person out of herself sometime in the very near future.  Hopefully in the next few hours because I have some work I need to get finished and if I'm awake till all hours of the night waiting to become an aunt again it could really screw up the fake schedule in my head.

I hope they (baby and sister) work with me on this.

I just called her to see if she'd made it to the hospital yet.

When she answered the phone (and I decided it was indeed my sister) I said, "Push 'em out, shove 'em out, way out!"

I don't think she found as much humor in that as I did.

Needless to say, I'm headed to the hospital to welcome my new niece (or very unexpected nephew who will be wearing pink for quite some time) into the world.
I wonder if I should take my camera?
B


The rest of this session will be available for viewing in the next few days.  Thank you for your patience!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so awesome, I love babies. Especially fat babies. P.S. The little girl in the photos is adorable!!!!

Bell Lee Button said...

Omg i looooovvvee her tutu! I think that's how you spell it. Congrats on your becoming an aunt i hope everything went well!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .