link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Maybe a little sticky but not tacky... | Priester Photography

Maybe a little sticky but not tacky...



I was helping London organize his dresser drawers.

I asked, "What's in this drawer?", while enthusiastically pointing at it.

 He said, "Oh, those are just my tacky pants" with a dismissive wave of his hand and a look of disregard.

I was intrigued.

I rattled off the following under my breath:

"Tacky pants?"

"Why are they tacky?"

"Since when do you have a sense of style?"

"Whose kid are you anyway?"

I then pulled open the drawer to see what my 9-year-old son, who was at the time wearing blue track shorts, his signed kindergarten shirt, and a pair of black dress socks, could possibly consider tacky.
Guess what I found?

Beige pants.

Tan pants.

KHAKI pants.

Not tacky.
B

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

Khaki/Tacky I can see where he was going with this:)

Bell Lee Button said...

Eh tomato-tomahto same difference. Beautiful baby!

Ashley said...

London is so funny!!!

Anonymous said...

wow wonderfullllllllll. ya i knew something was off. lol

niki

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .