link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Animal Dysfunction | Priester Photography

Animal Dysfunction

We have two dogs and a cat.

The cat is a stray that forced its pitiful self upon us and now lives on our porch.

The dogs are toy fox terriers that Matt talked me into taking from a friend of ours since "it's not right that our 13-year-old has never had a pet dog".
We named them Taxi and Maybe.

We just call the cat, Cat. 

The problem?

They are all dysfunctional.
 Maybe jumped off the porch and broke her leg.

She now walks with a limp.
The cat, after birthing a litter of kittens is walking around with a gimped up hip.

I suspect it had something to do with the kittens...birthing tends to wreck one's body.
And Taxi?

Though I can't prove it, I'm pretty sure she has doggie ADD.
B

5 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

Really cute couple. I love the names they are so original! :)

WSMIL said...

I'm sure if someone's dog is going to have ADD it would be yours:)

I thank Ms. Button for making me think of "to infinite and beyond" with the one picture. It will keep me giggling all day.

Ashley said...

Wow,he is big. How tall is he?

Anonymous said...

I like that you call your cat Cat. Reminds me of Breakfast at Tiffany's. Great Movie!

Bell Lee Button said...

:D

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .