link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I'm busy. | Priester Photography

I'm busy.

In case you've wondered if I've been sitting back on my haunches.

I haven't.

Though my haunches may make it appear that I have.

Don't listen to my haunches.

They're deceptive.

Here's the video for the wedding I'm currently wrapping up...


The rest of the images will be ready for viewing sometime tonight or tomorrow, depending on the status of my frontal lobe.

After that, I will be posting the following:

An engagement session.

Another wedding.

A toddler.

Yet another wedding.

A newborn.

And a family.

Um.

Uh.

My haunches hurt.
B

2 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

Ok not fair! Thats the colors i would want in my wedding! Haha. She should know she has excellent taste. I love the daisy in her hair. Cute couple. Great job B! I think you do a really good job with weddings. :)

WSMIL said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful wedding. Ms. Button is right great choice of colors especially for that time of the year. I'm sorry about your haunches but happy for us, more of your pictures:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .