link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> More Facial Hair | Priester Photography

More Facial Hair

Less facial hair.
Or rather, no facial hair.
Wait!
Let me explain...
This is Andy Hyland.
At least this is what Andy looked like at this particular show.
You see, Andy's a musician.

(In case  you hadn't figured that out yet.)
I liked listening to him.
So much so that I bought his CD and attended another of his performances.
This should mean nothing to you since I've already stated that I'm not a music critic, but at least you know where I stand on this sensitive and highly debated topic.
What?
Ignore me please.  I have no idea where these things come from.
I just type it as it comes out.

Don't shoot the messenger.

The messenger is introducing you to Andy.

This is Andy as I saw him at his first performance at Bauhaus Kaffee.
And this is Andy at his last performance at Bauhaus.
What!?

Andy?  Is that you?
 Can you believe the difference facial hair can make?
 Enough about facial hair...here's what I like about Andy. 
 He seemed nervous in between songs but he just kept on playing anyway and admitted to us (the audience) that he was nervous.

That was oddly comforting and endearing.
 I like a humble musician.

What?

There I go again with these random outbursts of incoherence.
Ignore me but check out Andy.
He has a good style.

And since he's going to be so happy about these pictures I took for him he's going to do a cover of one of my most favoritist songs, "Not in Nottingham" from Robin Hood, at his next show.
Ain't that right Andy?

Andy?

Hello?

*tap, tap*

Is this thing on?
B

PS.--I've missed you all during my recent absence of blogging.  I'm glad you're back.

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

Glad you are back to! And normally I'm a less facial hair kinda gal, but bring back the beard! Seriously the pictures are great with or without. And since I to love that song I guess I'm saying what about it Andy?

M-a-licious said...

Love the textured one.

Andy Hyland said...

Brandi's style of shooting makes me look rather majestic, especially the shots with my bearded self, I look like a king.

I prefer seeing myself with facial hair, without it I look like I'm 17 and it makes me think I can run around like I did then, then I end up hurting my back and losing my breath faster.

I have no idea if any of that made any sense. Anyway, I believe the next show at Bauhaus I am playing will be in March. That gives me time to learn "Not In Nottingham" and possibly to write a new song.

Thank you so very much for making me look like a king and Zac Effron, because in the photos without my beard I look 17 again, I hope somebody gets that joke, time for me to go to bed.

WSMIL said...

Yeah that's it you look like a king! Thanks for clearing that up for me and for providing our next date night. Looking forward to March!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .