link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> My Little Boy | Priester Photography

My Little Boy



Okay.

He's technically not my little boy.

But he was in my Little Weeds program.

I took his pictures when he was newborn (above).

Three months:

 Six Months:
 Nine Months:
 And one year old:
 Since I have this record of his growth it sort of makes it feel like he's mine.
 Minus the late night feedings,
 the thousands of diaper changes,
the teething, 
 the sickness,
 the bumps and bruises,
and the approaching terrible two's.
Now that I think about it... 
 shooting babies in my Little Weeds program
 is probably better than being a grandparent!
B

You can see the rest of his session here under "Jackson Finale".

3 comments:

SandraSkiles said...

Cute. Didn't know you had such a program or I might've enrolled.

Anonymous said...

I like the way your weeds grow!!!

WSMIL said...

You are wrong NOTHING is better than being a grandparent, (sorry needed to set record straight:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .