link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Let me introduce myself... | Priester Photography

Let me introduce myself...

It's been so long since I've been able to blog that I'm not sure where to begin.
So.

Hello.

My name is Brandi.

I'm a photographer.
Okay.

Now that you know who I am, let me introduce you to these lovely little things, Mark and Christy.

Aren't they cute!?
And to top of the cuteness, Mark has given me possibly the best wedding interview to date.

Christy's interview was good too, but I expect the brides to have cute things to say.

The grooms usually just give me one word answers.
But not this guy...no...he got all romantic and contemplative on me.

While he was twisting his ring around and around on his finger.
It was all I could do not to reach out and pinch his cheeks.

Watch the video below and you'll want to pinch his cheeks too.
Their wedding was in Murphysboro, IL which is about a 2 hour drive from my studio.
This allowed a lot of conversing time between my assistant (who shall remain nameless) and myself.
As we drove through Chester the following conversation ensued...
Me:  Ah, Chester...the home of Popeye.
Assistant:  Popeye?

Me:  Yes.
Assistant:  The sailor man?
Me:  (giggling) How many Popeyes do you know?
Assistant:  (giggling) Well, I didn't know!   What do you mean, the home of Popeye?
Me:  Well, you know, he was created here.  It's where he was born.
Assistant:  He's REAL??!!
I'm actually surprised I'm here to tell this story because I was laughing so hysterically that I couldn't see to drive.
It was the kind of laughing that hurts your face and almost turns into crying.
I laugh like that a lot.
I think it's because I'm easily entertained.
In my assistant's defense though, I'd like to state that we were both exhausted from numerous trips up and down two flights of stairs carrying photography equipment (her while wearing high heels), it was 10:00 and we still had a long drive home, we were dying of thirst and were possibly strung out on wedding cake.

(Click this image to view video.)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
These facts may also have contributed to her telling me about a guy that spoke Australiaish.


*raucous laughter*
B

You can see the rest of the wedding pictures here under "McAnnelly/Stojic".

Up next:  Wedding Photobooth and then a family session.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for some pictures!! I've missed you!! What a great way to come back - with some really cute wedding pics. I love them!!

M-a-licious said...

That was beautiful. Your best wedding video yet.

Bell Lee Button said...

I am 100% sure who was your assistant that day. Its got their name written allllll over it! Haha. That was an amazingly beautiful wedding video! I am sure they love it! Great job B!

WSMIL said...

The first pic is AMAZING and I wish we could step back in time and you could give us that (all of ours I'm standing in the same spot;). And Ditto to the above we've missed you, great comeback, and best wedding vid yet. You had some great people to work with to, wow what a dress, and the color choices, I love people who go outside the box. BEAUTIFUL WEDDING and GREAT MEMORIES saved for you by B.

PS: glad you and your assistant had such fun, it always makes punch drunk tired after a wedding easier to have someone you can laugh with.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .