link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Date Night | Priester Photography

Date Night

Matt and I went out tonight.
 We were on a mission to spend time together.
 And buy him new jeans.
 We ate lunch at Taco Johns.
 Which just so happens to be "taco-rific".
 I laughed (then Matt laughed with me after I related the story to him) about the following dialogue between a manager and his trainee:
 Manager:  I'm going to show you how to do this.

Trainee:  (listening intently)

Manager:  But first, are you ambextry...amanextry...
 (raising voice in frustration)...Can you use both your hands!?
 You just had to be there.

I actually laughed loudly enough that they could hear me.

The trainee was probably laughing quietly with me in her head.
 We went to Hobby Lobby.

I carried around 10 things and then put back all but 4 items.

I bought a stamp and ribbon for my packaging.
Matt pointed to some paint brushes and told me I should use them for my makeup.

I kicked him.
 We went to Kohl's where we couldn't commit to purchasing one single item even though I have a $10.37 credit.

I was going to resort to buying underwear for one of the girls but a package of 3 was $10 and I just couldn't do it.
 I still have a credit of $10.37.
 We went to Target.

We were going to share a "Family" dressing room but decided that might embarass the dressing room attendant and settled for stalls directly across from one another.
 Matt bought some jeans and a few shirts.

I bough 3 actual make up brushes for $3.
 We went to JC Penney and giggled quietly to each other about a girl wearing pants that were way too tight.

 We discovered that Matt needs a 31x29 jean.

I'm not sure they make those.

I'm not hemming jeans.
 We shared a plate at Outback.

While waiting to be seated a waiter served us samples of cheesecake.

I told him I could take the whole tray off his hands.

He gave me a look.
We had a sweet potato with our meal. 

There was more butter and sugar than sweet potato.

That's how I like my sweet potatoes.

My love handles are evidence of this.
 Matt noticed that all the men that were coming out of the bathroom were smiling.
 He expressed his wonderment at this but didn't want to go check it out for himself.
 I said that maybe they were serving cheesecake in there because that would make me smile.
 He laughed and said that he didn't care what kind of cheesecake it was if they were serving it in the bathroom he wouldn't be eating it.
 That says a lot because he really likes cheesecake.

I drove home (he had a beer and a half).

As he tried to settle in for the ride (he doesn't like being the passenger) he looked over and said, "That was fun."

I agreed.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Kelley Family".

Up next:  More Bauhaus Kaffee shows


6 comments:

WSMIL said...

Do we have to sign a waiver before we take you anywhere anymore:) Or do you sign the wavier;)

Great pictures by the way!

Unknown said...

I love that you made time for each other! Your shopping experiences remind me of myself and my hubby. I like the chalkboard background. Way cool!

Bell Lee Button said...

Ok i have a couple things to report from looking at these pics and reading your hilarious story. 1) I love outback steakhouse 2) Idk who the girl is in the pics but i say right on! Since shes rooting for my team (which lost this evening (tear)) 3) I want bubbles in my senior pics. Its final.

WSMIL said...

Ms. Button I didn't know you were a fellow footballer! I agree to, bubbles for all:) I'd like one with the dress to but don't think I could pull it off.

Bell Lee Button said...

Ah i say lets try it! Haha JK. I'd like to say im a "footballer" but i can't play (I'm sportially challenged) and i really don't know a lot except i hope the guys in the red get the ball and run haha. But i have fun anyways. I feel like im the fish in finding nemo "bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!!!!"

M-a-licious said...

What I think would be most important to me in a relationship ( not speking from experience) is being comfortable with one another to the point of being able to hang out like you would with your friends. You and Matt are there.
I love the pictures of this family, has a lot of character.
Taco Bell is better.
Khol's has awesome tights. Think about it.
Bell Lee Button, I like the same team. Go Chiefs! even though they lost in the playoffs at least they made it.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .