link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> This is my family... | Priester Photography

This is my family...

back at the beginning of October.

This is how my family behaves while I'm adjusting my focus.
This is how they behave while I'm adjusting my exposure.
And this is what London does when he has to go to the bathroom during our family shoot and we're in the middle of nowhere.
What can I say?
 We're a classy family.
 We're going to try this shoot again soon (in warmer weather) now that I have bangs, Matt has new jeans, and we all know what we don't like about the resulting images from this shoot so we can rectify it in the next one.
 For instance...

The girls said I look like a mouse in the following picture because I have a pointy nose and puffy cheeks.
 I will try not to look so mouse-like on the next shoot.

Mercede saw this picture and said..."I'm all alone.  With my pockets." 
 She will try not to look so alone and "with her pockets" on the next shoot.
 Summer just said, "Oh.  I look GOOD" and then giggled.
 I guess she won't have anything to work on for the next session but maybe we should address her vanity issues in the meantime.
  Self-confidence will NOT be tolerated in this house!

Now go scrub the floors and do the dishes and wash the laundry.

Just kidding.

But not about the launndry.

I don't have any clean socks.
B


Thanks again Denny for the wonderful location.  We are supremely jealous that you have that to look at every day.
Up next:  This time it really WILL be my little boy all grown up.  Sorry to mislead you on that last one.






8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots!! The clouds were amazing that day too! You're welcome back anytime.

SandraSkiles said...

I love all of these! Great job! Your family is so beautiful!!!!

Derek said...

Wow! Beautiful photos and family. I like the new watermark/stamp too. Did I miss that before?

lori said...

Diddo on the pics awesome and I want one. I really like the new watermark aswell.

Ashes of Abdication said...

Awww... I <3 the background!!! so pretty!!! I think all your pics look good and i didnt get the impression that you looked like a mouse!! haha

Bell Lee Button said...

Beautiful background...and frontground? haha The people seem like really cool people ;) haha

WSMIL said...

We want copies to, even though I think Mercede was very astute in her observation of herself and no you don't look like a mouse, seriously.

LISA said...

i love the pics of family and Em has saved the scenery to her desktop. need a family photo sent so i can display in my house.
LISA

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .