link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Now that's more like it! | Priester Photography

Now that's more like it!

This is how much fun my clients have while I'm shooting them.
Not like the pictures in the previous post.

Trust me.
In other news...
I have a new Facebook link up there in the right corner.

Click it if you want to become my fan on Facebook.
Or not.

I'll leave that up to you.

But only because I have no choice.
Have you ever seen the clouds that look like mountains?
I love that kind of clouds (those kinds of clouds?...those kind of clouds?...clouds like that?).
The way they hover just on the horizon makes me feel like I'm at the base of a mist-covered mountain wearing a safari outfit with a monkey sitting on my shoulder.
I'm not sure what I'd do if I was actually at the base of a mist-covered mountain wearing a safari outfit while holding a monkey but it sure makes the drive home from Wal-Mart more interesting.
Speaking of horizons...
This picture is horizontal....as in, it runs the same direction as the horizon.
Pictures that run the other way are vertical...as in not horizontal.
I just thought you might appreciate the mnemonic device that helps me keep them straight.
I also have one for remembering right and left.
You write with your right hand and the left one is the only one you have left.
This mnemonic, however, does not have application to those who are ambidextrous, are left handed, or have an extra hand.

My lawyers made me say that.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Penwell Family".

Up next:  A step back in time...

5 comments:

Derek said...

hehee.

M-a-licious said...

I had a werid mnemonic when I was little to help me know my directions. Emily writes with her right hand so right is East. Yeah, didn't work for very long.

WSMIL said...

Amazing as always, love the expressive faces on these children. Makes being in the mist with a monkey on your shoulder seem, no wait that was your drive not mine. I'll stick with Ditto to Derek:)

Bell Lee Button said...

I am so confused. What about hands? It isn't making any sense!haha On a side note that is such a beautiful baby! I love the old time suitcases!

Bell Lee Button said...

B, I showed your wedding pictures of the Stojic/Maccannelly -or however you spell it-to my teacher because she's getting married and she really liked your ideas! So just letting ya know!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .