link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Natural Light... | Priester Photography

Natural Light...

How I love thee.

My new camera, because it has higher ISO capabilities,  has enabled me to shoot in my studio with only window light.  If you're not familiar with photography jargon or the benefits of shooting with natural light...just take my word for it.

Natural light is wonderful!

Especially when working with little sweet peas like this one.  If they happen to fall asleep during the shoot, the pop and flash of light from the flash will sometimes wake them up or make them wrinkle up their forehead and tighten their eyes.

 There is no "pop and flash of light" with the natural stuff.

Hence, the precious, relaxed, sweet-smelling babies stay precious, relaxed and sweet-smelling. 

Maybe they won't stay sweet-smelling, but you get the idea.

It's just soft and filtered and even and beautiful and, well...natural.

I think "natural" and babies just go well together.

Don't you?

Yawn.  I'm feeling tired for some reason.
B

18 comments:

MJ918 said...

Precious....Natural....LOVE THEM!!!

Bookworm said...

My, that little thing is just adorable! You can't get any better than the second pic. Pure beauty!

M-a-licious said...

Amazing. And that wasn't a sarcastic amazing but one that was followed by a sigh of contentment, thus no exclamation mark.

Bell Lee Button said...

oh my that is one beautiful baby! The 2nd, middle, one is my favorite! It made me want to cry, babies are so sweet! Hehe.

WSMIL said...

I like all three, and Mal is right these are amazing, and Wormy pure beauty. Ok apparently I need to quit contributing since I can't come up with anything original:)

Anonymous said...

kissable almost smell baby powder

Lunsford said...

Everytime I look at the last one I yawn. Not because it is borring but because yawns are contagous. Lovin the natural light. Glad you don't have to terrify them with the bright flashing light anymore.

Mr. Scary said...

Are all B-babies sooo beautiful? Is that another perk of being a B-person?...Natural beauty, natural light..Are B-people nature lovers or tree huggers? I'm still on the fence about joining your B-cult.

WSMIL said...

It's not a cult it's an addiction:) And yes only B-babies are sooo beautiful. I'm not a baby person and yet I'm drawn to the pics B takes of them. It is probably because she is a baby person and artistic and it comes through and makes her pics special.

PS: too late to say you are on the fence about joinging because you continuing on here proves you are already one of us:) (as does the sarcasm, hehehehe)

Anonymous said...

B-people are all natural beauties. Beautiy is varied and naturally wonderfull. Fences can be made from natural materials with swinging gates. That is where you sit...on the swinging gate swishing back and forth and laughing cause you are one of us.....

Bell Lee Button said...

I know who Mr. Scary is.

M-a-licious said...

I like the new background. I think it's new. If it's not then please excuse me for my lack of observation. No matter. I still like it.

WSMIL said...

Now Ms. Button was that bragging or supposed to tantalize us? Or is this your way of helping this one to come forward:)

Bookworm said...

Call and tell your best friend Button.....;) Just remember....no call me....no hershey pie made in heaven.........lol.

WSMIL said...

I've made a discovery today, there are actually many of us out there (addicts) some of us just aren't commenting on it. But the more people I meet the more I learn the B-followers are growing (and I'm not talking our middles here:)

Bell Lee Button said...

Ok ok ok WSMIL caught me! So no one came forward, what up with that! It was such a well devised plan........

Señor Taco said...

Mr. Scary, you need to go ahead and admit it, your hooked on this blog machine. It's kinda like a car wreck, you just can't not look when you drive by...

Go ahead, get in touch with your "B" side. It's like group therapy without the ring of chairs.

Señor Taco said...

I'll start:

Hi, my name is Señor Taco (group says in unison, "Hello Señor Taco")

I have been blogging for about 2 months, but I only blog on this website.

That feels better. Everyone should try it.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .