link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Do you remember the show "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego"? | Priester Photography

Do you remember the show "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego"?

It was a kids game show in the 90's where the contestants had to determine the location of a crook based on clues they were given.  You can see a clip of it here.

This post is like that show.

But not.

I'm giving a shout out to Merna, B-dog and their grandparents via this blog post since they happen to be out of the country and unable to communicate with us by phone or text due to the cost.

I'll allow you to guess what country they may be in, but because we don't know what kind of freakazoids are out there reading my blog and I'm not aware of how a freakazoid could use information of someone's whereabouts to commit devilish shenanagins, I won't be telling you where they are.

And Merna and B-dog aren't crooks.

And there are no prizes.

So it's very unlike the t.v. show.

If you already know where they are, then good for you.  This means that you have passed the freakazoid test and they felt confident that you wouldn't be up to the aforementioned "devilish shenanagins" and could therefore be trusted with the knowledge of their whereabouts.

I make them sound like undercover agents.

They aren't.

The facts:

1.  They left last Saturday.
2.  They won't be home for one whole month.
3.  We miss them.
4.  They miss us.
5.  They are experiencing something that most teenagers don't get to experience (or most adults).
6.  We miss them.
7.  They're enjoying themselves.
8.  We miss them.  (Did I already mention that?)

You get the point.

If you want to give a shout out to Merna, B-dog and the grandparents, feel free to comment on this post.

Merna said she'd be reading it and they can comment from their location...she may even send me some pictures to share with you.

Though we can't talk or text, we can share the love via the blog.  I knew it would serve a purpose at some point.

On an unrelated issue...I have a statement to make:

Mr. Scary, I know who you are and have known from the beginning. 

 I have five words for you..."I'm not intimidated by you".
B

13 comments:

Mother of Merna & B-dog said...

Hola Kids....I know we talk often, however, I thought it would be a change of pace for me to comment on the blog. Merna, I expect a picture of you doing the Salsa, as well as, your BROTHER!! That would be hysterical, a must see. For all those reading this, today they are at a big get together where they will be eating, singing, dancing and more dancing. CLUE(to their location): THEY LOVE TO DANCE IN THIS COUNTRY.
Love you and have the time of your lives or you're GROUNDED!!!!!

Mother of Merna & B-dog said...

I have no idea what or where the amp came from. I couldn't even edit it out????? What did I do wrong?? Anybody???

Lunsford said...

Sometimes the computer hates me too. I never figure out what I did either. I know that is not helpful but at least you know you are not alone. After just posting pictures on our blog of the 8 inches of snow that has us holed up here it is nice to think somewhere someone I know is enjoying nice warm weather. I guess that is another clue. Is there any way they can post video of them salsa dancing I would love that. Here is my hello to all of them, I hope they have an amazing time. And B yes I remember that show and now thanks to you I have the stupid song stuck in my head, probably for days. Thanks a lot.

B said...

The "&amp" is just the html code for "&" that for whatever reason didn't translate correctly. At least, as far as I know.
B

Bell Lee Button said...

Ya they better be glad they get to do something like that. I hope they enjoy themselves.

M-a-licious said...

Here, here to the salsa pics!
Wow! Merna dancing in a foreign country. Woo hoo.

It's a wonder to me to how I passed that freakazoid test.

Merna said...

Hola!!! I miss you all so much! Ok if I send B. a video of us dancing you guys have to promise not to make fun of me for that rest of my life. LOL. The only problem is that I can't send the videos tonight and we are going to the JUNGLE tomorrow so I will be without a computer for 4 whole days. I think I might die. So you guys have to wait for the videos, sorry. Well, I guess I shall say goodbye now, Tah Tah

Pulyummy said...

¿cómo estás? Te echo de menos.Espero que están teniendo un buen momento.

Hope that makes since to you guys! Good Luck translating it, hopefully someone there can help- if I spelt everything right which knowing me I prob didn't. Anyway can't wait to see the videos of ya salsa dancing and to see pics of the JUNGLE!

So until then this is adios! :)

JamesgangJen said...

So glad to be able to send some love. Hope you didn't die in the jungle. Looking forward to videos and pics. The girls say HI. We all miss you and will be happy to have you home, safe and sound. Until then, have the time of your LIFE!

Ashes of Abdication said...

Hey you guys we all miss you and i bet you guys will miss the superbowl since you guys love football!!! I also wanted to say that i turn 16 on the 7th and its the superbowl!!! i am so excited!!! I hope you guys enjoy yourselves have no and dont run into ne carzy "devilish shenanagins"

WSMIL said...

The superbowl wasn't so super so let's move on:) My grandparents visited in the 80's and had a blast, and they loved the jungle so I know you will two. It is too cool being able to keep in touch while you are gone (and we do miss you). So hello from G & me and keep having new experiences and a great time. And we will not make fun of anything we see on video. After all it takes courage to do and try new things so ROCK ON!!!

PS: 4 days is nothing I've been gone since the 28th and today was my first day back so 4 days is nothing:)

E-MAN said...

the superbowl was AWESOME WSMIL!!! You know you loved it.Hope you guys are having fun!

WSMIL said...

If you were old enough and watched the Raiders play in the 70's then you would understand why I don't feel the superbowl was good. That said my Grandmaw would totally agree with you she loved her Raiders:)

And ditto to the hope you guys are having fun!!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .