link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Baby J... | Priester Photography

Baby J...

and his parents.

As new parents they will soon learn that from this point on they will no longer be referred to by their first names but only as "Baby J's parents"... if they're lucky enough to be referred to at all.

It's all about the baby from now on.

Particularly if we are discussing the grandparents.

A once loving mother will walk directly past the child that came from her own loins without so much as a grunt of recognition in order to get to her new grandchild.

I've seen it with my own two eyes, people.

It's a travesty.  What are we mothers?  Chopped liver?  We may feel like chopped liver after just having birthed your beautiful grandchild from OUR loins, but I assure you we are neither chopped liver nor a baby making machine.

So don't start getting any ideas.

Where was I?

Oh, yes...Baby J's spotlight sneak peek moment...
Okay, so you can't see him that well in these shots but don't get your knickers in a twist.  There are plenty more where these came from and you'll see a few more tomorrow. 

If I can move my left shoulder.  Baby photography is very strenuous.  For me.  Not the baby.
Though this little knick knack did exert a fair amount of energy in his efforts at soiling two blankets and my jeans.  Jeans I was wearing.  On my body.  At the time they were soiled.

Do I need to spell it out for you?  The doodlebug peed on me!
I forgive him.  Do you see that smile?
Seriously,  how could you not forgive something that has a poochy little belly full of milk and still looks adorable?

Not possible.
B

**Disclaimer**  The above post of insanity is what happens when I create posts at 11:53 PM.  I cannot be held accountable.  Thank you for your time.

4 comments:

Bookworm said...

The smile is perfectly adorable!!! And, who says no one likes the parents?! I love the glow that all new parents have! And hey, who was the one that im'd you asking for pics of mom and dad? Wether you got that idk, but, still, i asked! lol

Lunsford said...

I'm afraid I have to agree with B. While new parents do glow in pictures in real life they are just plain exhausted, and they smell a little of the unpleasant side of babies. Really who wouldn't pass them up for the little ball of joy that is their grandchild?

Bell Lee Button said...

All of them are pure B-eauty! Get it? B for well...B, and the eauty for the beauty. Combined it is B-eauty meaning:only B can make things look so beautiful! From now on the breathtaking pictures i will refer to as B-eautiful! Ok? ok good. Tata. Luv them!

WSMIL said...

Let the catching up begin (even though I know none of you really go back and read this stuff, you have moved on). Love the last pic, pure perfection, especially the look on dad's face and the lightest of kisses.

And let me go on record and apologize for walking right past you to our gkids:) Doesn't mean we don't love you, it's just that you have given us the greatest thing in the world, and not everyone gets to have that. So sorry and thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .