link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> As promised... | Priester Photography

As promised...

more pictures of Baby J...
though I couldn't resist throwing in these two of him with his momma.
They were too cute. 

But now it's Baby J's solo performance.
Baby in a blanket hole.
Ethereal baby.
Fuzzy baby. 
Baby in the womb.  (not really, in case you were worried)
Baby in a bowl.
1970's baby.
And baby holding rings.

Isn't it much more fun when I have lots to say?

I thought you'd agree.

You can find the rest of the proofs from this session here under "Follis Family".  And don't forget that if they get 10 comments on this post they get a free 5x7.  So in this instance, don't hold your tongue.

Up next:  A shout out.
B

5 comments:

Bookworm said...

Perfection!!

P.S. Oh, yeah, top that! She has to have a fav. b-follower, right?

Lunsford said...

Sooooo cute!

Bell Lee Button said...

OMG! B-eautiful! I love the '70s shot! Awesome! They are very fortunate parents-careful wording-they have such a b-eautiful baby! And b-eautiful pictures!

M-a-licious said...

I think the 1970's picture should be called "Baby With a Cape."

WSMIL said...

I like the first one best! It reminds me of the one from the previous page with Dad and the sweet little kiss. They should get one of each of those and put it in a frame with a solo of baby in middle. I would love to see that on my wall. But obviously I'm just a follower, and suggestions are not welcome:)

(It may be cold here and the ocean and sun may be missing, but wow is it good to be back, G was tickled that it was the first thing I did this morning)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .