link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> What do you do when your photographer gives you a bubble wand.... | Priester Photography

What do you do when your photographer gives you a bubble wand....

and you promptly shove it into your mouth?

You make this face.

You then remain motionless and hold this expression for a full 60 seconds while your mother, father and photographer laugh hysterically and take pictures of you with bubbles in your mouth.

*Disclaimer--I do not make a habit of letting my clients eat bubbles but they are non-toxic just in case.

Big sister--This was one of those instances where I was thinking my client was cute during the session but upon editing her pictures I realized that she's beautiful.  Simply beautiful.

Big brother--This is one of the most cooperative boys I've worked with, and check out those perfect lips!  Why is it that the boys always get great lips and great eyelashes?  Not fair. 

*sigh*  This is Gabby.

She's this many.

She makes these faces.

Her photographer loves that she makes these faces.

Thank you Gabby.

This is Livee before the incident mentioned above. 

Oh my. 

I am so in love with her teeth.  It's actually not necessarily the teeth but the faces she makes while biting her lip with her teeth.  It's too much cuteness!

A girl and her truck. 

This shot is an absolute miracle.  Here's why:  I was laying halfway on my side and halfway on my stomach holding my 500 pound camera in one hand while rolling this truck back and forth to the little peanut with the other hand.  At some point during this amazing test of my nearly nonexistent abdominal muscles, she caught the truck, threw her leg up, looked at me and smiled.

Jackpot!

I just adore this shot.  It's another one of those I'm-in-love-with-it-but-I-don't-know-why shots.  I like to keep you guessing.

 I had already decided that if I ever have another child (which I won't) that her name would be "Maybe" (which won't happen because I'm not having any more children)  However, upon hearing "Livee", the name of my ever non-existent fourth child (who will never exist, hence the word "non-existent") now has a challenger.  In theory.

Did I just confuse you?

It's okay.  I'm confused too.

Think what you will of this storyboard but it was a labor of love.  I don't know why it says "by Livee" but it just came out and I just thought it made sense. 

This is now my favorite storyboard to date.  It's so modern and funky. 

I like modern and funky.

I also like chocolate.

And I don't like abdominal workouts.

You can find the rest of the proofs from this session here under "McFadden Family".

Don't forget to comment so they can get a free 5x7 (if they get 10 comments).

Chip Chip Cheerio!
B


14 comments:

WSMIL said...

Faces of Gabbie is pure perfection, love those. And it totally makes sense why it is peek-a-boo by Livee, because you might have taken the photo but she did the work. I'm glad you're back, however it is too bad you didn't take some of that time to work on those abdominal muscles so that you can lift that 500 pound camera:) Because who knows how many more times you may have to lay like that to get such a great picture, I think they call it pilates, oh wait that means you were doing a workout, sorry my mistake:)

Lunsford said...

I love where she is telling you she is "this many" And I'm with you I love the littes one looking at her feet. I guess I love that for a little one with everything that must have been going on around her she was content to just look at her shoes.

And don't feel bad B you are not the only one who hates the very idea of working out. I would rather do anything else on earth, almost.

M-a-licious said...

Those kids are adorable. Especially Livee. She's perfectly cute and you caught it.

Bell Lee Button said...

I feel the same way WSMIL, faces of gabbie is soooooo amazing! I love the one with livee too. But gabbie's was just too ah-dorable. Great shots! Love them!

MJ918 said...

Once again B.... A-MAZING... You always capture some of the cutest faces... You are one very TALENTED being! Keep up the great work... We WILL be seeing you in studio one of the days!!! =)

Lunsford said...

I can't help but notice that this adorable family is only half way to their free photo from our friend B. Surely we can do better than that. So I offer you this : Frog

Anonymous said...

Kermit

señor taco said...

B- no new photos from this weekend yet? You act like you have a life besides the camera. Get busy, you don't need that much sleep at night.
Good job on this group of photos. I'm looking forward to that handsome family with the tall husbands and the two short wives. ;D

Bookworm said...

Oscar the Grouch.

;)

P.S. I am not ure this is one of those word things, but, if it is, here ya go. If not, then why in the world did you say Kermit?

Anonymous said...

these are indeed wonderful photos and the smiles and shy giggles and open wonderment are all wonderfull yeah for happy families.....

Anonymous said...

Well I don't know, but these kids are the most adorable kids in the world! Just Precious!

Tiffany said...

These pictures are amazing! The kids are so adorable! Love the many faces of Gabby!

Anonymous said...

Let's not get blinded by the adorableness of the little ones. Let's appreciate the beauty and handsomeness of Number one and two children. Amazing smiles on the faces of the whole family.

Anonymous said...

This a beautiful family and a great interpretor in their photographer. Come on can we get them a free pic????

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .