link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Three things... | Priester Photography

Three things...


1.  I was prepared to eat a doughnut (why don't I know how to spell doughnut?) while editing.

It was filled with pudding.
 I took the first bite and a big blob of pudding landed on my 1, 0, and 2 keys.

I tried my best to lick it off but my tongue wouldn't fit in those little crevices.

(Just kidding!)

Now, when I try to type a 1, 0 or 2 it feels all wrong and it bothers me and throws off my typing and I'm mad at the stupid doughnut I was eating that I shouldn't  have been eating, let alone eating while hovering over my keyboard.
 Lesson learned.

I'm getting one of those plastic keyboard covers like they use at the library.

Or doughnuts without filling.
 2.  I just bought a new date book for next year.

It's not technically a date book but rather a super cute notebook that I bought to label myself and use as a datebook because it was cheaper (and way cuter) to buy two notebooks ($13) than it was to buy one cheapie deapie day planner ($13).
The label said it has 192 pages, which means I can put one day on each page front and back allowing plenty of room for appointments and whatnot.

 I decided I would label each page with the month/date/day so as to avoid confusion.

I got to January 31 and realized that the book seemed awful small for 334 more such entries.

I then counted the pages and realized that I've been scammed.
Scammed I tell you! 

It's 192 pages front and back!

Sigh.

Good thing I bought two.
 3.  I have just learned that Pandora radio no longer has a 40 hour a month limit.

My ears can be filled with melodious tunes all the live long day.

I will be the first customer to make them regret this decision.
This makes me so happy that I can almost forget about being ripped off by a journal making company that doesn't have the common sense to realize that most people assume the sentence "192 ruled interior pages" means there are actually 192 pages, not 96 pages front and back.

I just found out they have a website.

I am now going to write them an email about how misleading that is.

And then I'm writing Pandora to tell them how much I love them.

I'll try not to come on too strong so as not to give them the wrong idea.   I am a married woman, afterall...I can't go around flirting with radio stations.  It's not acceptable.

Just let it be known that if a married woman could flirt with a radio station, I would without a doubt be flirting with Pandora.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Keith Family".





2 comments:

WSMIL said...

I'm not sure how I get through days before your blog:) Love you!

Derek said...

I picture your blog entries as small television clips, a montage if you will, complete with The Office styled shaky zooms at awkward momonts and silly sound effects. It's like TBS......

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .