link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Or at least 93%... | Priester Photography

Or at least 93%...


(just press the little play button)

You must listen to this story.

Must.
 It's completely worth nine minutes of your time.

I promise.
 But if you can't spare nine minutes then at least take five minutes to read it here.

This is my kind of story.

I love it.
 I don't have a pet name for Matt...he only calls me "babe" sometimes.

I've never liked the generic stuff...honey, sugar, or sweetie.
 It sounds so generic.

Processed.

Contrived.
 After hearing the above story I've decided to start calling him "hundred" as a pet name.

At first he'll think I'm calling him honey which will floor him and then he'll hear the "dred" and get confused.
 I like it when he's confused.

Since he won't read my blog maybe I'll just keep calling him hundred and make him wonder what it's all about.
 He'll think it's something mean because I'm typically uncapable of being affectionate.

This fact just makes it better.
He'll think I'm just being an idiot and I'll be the only one that knows that it's really a super romantic, gushy, affectionate story that is actually a compliment to him.

And you, of course.

But you won't tell.

I'll let you know how it goes.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Harpole Family".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .