link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> But I'm wearing heels! | Priester Photography

But I'm wearing heels!




It is on this very day that I fully understand the phrase "pull youself up by your bootstraps".
 I'm not complaining, but rather feeling a little overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time...if that's even possible.
So I'm going to buck up, grab the bull by the horns, pull myself up from my bootstraps and then put my big girl panties on.

Except I don't have horse, I don't have a bull, I'm not wearing boots and I'm not even sure what "big girl panties" are.

Does it count if they have the days of the week on them?
B


2 comments:

WSMIL said...

I don't know when he picked it up but that is G's new favorite saying "pull up your big girl panties", I would if I knew what they were:) THANK YOU;)

M-a-licious said...

i always thought big girl panties were the huge ones that come over your belly button. oh wait! those are big momma panties!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .