link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Ham--It's What's For Dinner | Priester Photography

Ham--It's What's For Dinner


Mercede asked me to make curried ham in popovers for supper.

I told her I didn't have any ham.
 Summer than sashayed into the room and realized that I was dressed in something other than sweatpants which alerted her to the fact that I must be leaving the house.

She said, "Where are you going?"

I said, "I have a photoshoot."

She said, "Are you going to their ham?"
I said, "Their ham?", while looking at her perplexedly.

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "What?  I'm hungry!"

And then we giggled.

Ah.

The power of suggestion.
B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

Guess this means G has to make ham and beans tomorrow, thanks wondered what we were going to have! LOVE THE PICS!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .