link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Ice Cold | Priester Photography

Ice Cold

There are some who don't like me to blog about showering.

To those persons, I apologize for this post.

I must tend to shower right before I blog because I did a search on my blogs...it turned up no fewer than 8 instances of my referring to being in the shower.

 I think while I'm in the shower.

And then I blog.

I can't help it.

In this evenings showering episode I came to this realization...

When I wash my hair I wipe the soap from my eyes in a super hurry so I can open them to make sure no one is sneaking up on me.
 Sometimes this is for the same reason as the irrational fears that I mentioned here...for example, there may be a deranged psycho standing outside my shower prepared to wrap me in my shower curtain and stuff me in a freezer the moment I close my eyes to rinse.
But usually it's because I'm waiting for Matt to dump a glass of ice cold water onto my head and I need to a.) see the glass of water coming and b.) have a free hand ready to keep the ice-coldiness off as much of my body as possible.

It's a twisted game we play.

I usually win.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

Ask dad about the ultimate shower game, I won:) And today I feel like this last picture! FAB photos, don't know this kid but yet another one I NEED to hang on my wall. Especially photos one and two, PERFECT.

Anonymous said...

How about you need to c.) have a free hand to smack Matt upside the head. ? Why wasn't that an option?! One time I stood on the toilet and scared my hubby while he was showering. Will NEVER do that again!!!! He about killed me!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .