link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Star Status | Priester Photography

Star Status

London recently had Staph infection.

It was on his chin and in his nose.

Yes, in his nose.
It was quite the ordeal.

As we were preparing to take him to the doctor he asked if he was going to get a shot.

I said, "Probably not".
Summer said, "Don't listen to her.  She's lying".

I was shocked and said, "What?  I'm not lying!".
She said, "You lied to me about my shot".

She's talking about an incident that took place nearly six years ago.  She didn't get a shot.  She had blood drawn...a big difference.
And I told her so.

Her reply?
"It doesn't matter.  I still got poked with something needle-y!"
I started laughing.

She then proceeded to tell me that she did not want to be on the blog anymore.

Ever.
(Everytime I laugh about something for longer than usual the kids have a feeling that it will eventually end up on the blog.)
I said, "Fine.  I won't blog about you anymore."
Mercede then piped up with this comment, "Summer!  If mom doesn't put you on the blog then you won't be a star!"
I laughed much harder.
She's obviously delusional about the number of my readers...all six of them.

We're definitely not talking star status here.
In the midst of my laughter Mercede sighs and says, "That wasn't supposed to be funny".
I said, "Oh, but it was."

At least to me.
It turns out that London did get poked with a needle-y thing when they drew blood, but he was okay with it.

He was on three antibiotics for nine days.
And now he's as normal as a nine year old boy can be.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Amos Family Six Months".

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

I can't really comment because I'm still laughing to hard, thanks, great way to start a Monday:)

Anonymous said...

That was very funny. I would like to see how long you respect Summer's wish not to be a star anymore...

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .